The highly anticipated Melbourne Cup Event is back with a 3 course luncheon!
Once again offering all the race day action live on the big screens, sweeps, raffles, lucky door prizes, and live entertainment with Hannah Johnstone from 11am.
PLUS, our Executive Chef has put together a very diverse and pleasing 3 course menu for you to choose from, with gluten free and vegetarian options available.
This event will be held in our Sails on Shore Restaurant.
Please advise staff upon booking of your menu selections…
Entrée: (choice of one)
- Prawn Toast – with apple guacamole, crab salad, and habanero lime mayo
- Peking Duck GF – served on roasted carrot and kale chickpea rice cake
- Pork Goyoza – with apple slaw and sesame dressing
- Pumpkin Arancini GF | Veg – served on suga with Grana Padano cheese
Main Meal: (choice of one)
- Sous Vide Chicken Supreme GF – filled with bacon and brie, served on paris mash with buttered broccolini with almonds
- Tasmanian Roaring Forties 3-Pin Lamb Rack GF – with lemon, mint, and pistachio crust; served with an orange scented sweet potato rosti, pickled lemon, and a 3 leaf salad
- Fresh Macadamia Nut Crusted Barramundi GF – served on buttered smashed potatoes, blistered cherry tomatoes, and wilted spinach; with hollandaise
- Pan Seared Field Mushrooms GF | Veg – served with char-grilled zucchini, pumpkin, and capsicum; with tomatoes, smoked fetta, pine nuts and fondant potatoes
Dessert: (choice of one)
- Passionfruit Pavlova Roulade – served on fresh berries
- Chocolate Fondant – with Christmas pudding ice cream
- Lemon Meringue Tart – with berry coulis
- New York Baked Cheesecake
This event you will not want to miss!
Seating will be available from 10.30am.
Entrées will commence being served from 11.30am.
Members: $75 | NM: $85
Pre-bookings with payment are essential! Phone 34881199 or see reception staff.
This event always sells out well in advance, so please don’t leave your bookings too late!
Cove Cafe will be open from 10am to 3pm with seating available in the lounge.